The role of the police in shaping transport culture and in accident prevention.
|Date||13th of May 2019 at 2 pm|
|Site||18 Piac Street, Debrecen|
|Organizer||Hajdú Bihar County Regional Office of KTE
4032 Debrecen Tessedik Sámuel u.108.
The topics of the presentation:
- car driving theory
- knowledge of your vehicle's driving behaviour, overtaking, breaking, visible road distance, distance between vehicles, parking; driving in unsuitable conditions (road consitions, visibility and traffic), exhaustion as a source of danger;
- active and passive safety elements and their appropriate usage;
- parallel driving and its rules;
- giving way in road crossings, rules of bus lane usage;
- spring-time appearance of two wheeled vehicles in traffic; presence of motorcyclists;
- traffic psychology;
- The role of the police in accident prevention;
- driving technique trainings.